Need some help. Duma settings not saving. Internet so slow sometimes.

Aright I'm not new to the duma army so I don't know whats going on. It seems like every time I log into the router my settings aren't being saved. It resets every time. I have cookies enabled, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. When I do get it set up. My internet becomes hella slow. Why? The router's page takes forever to load. I've tried different browsers and I get the same results.Can any admin/mod help me out.

• Netduma Staff

The service, home, and filter afaik.

So if you set the Netduma up exactly the way you like it, and then reboot the router via Settings > Miscellaneous (with Cookies enabled), are the settings saved when you next access the Interface?

Could the router be rebooting by itself to cause the settings to wipe?

So if you set the Netduma up exactly the way you like it, and then reboot the router via Settings > Miscellaneous (with Cookies enabled), are the settings saved when you next access the Interface?

Could the router be rebooting by itself to cause the settings to wipe?[/

Hmm I'd like to check on this. I don't ever recall setting up the router to reboot at a given time. Is there even a setting to do that? I've never noticed.

• Netduma Staff

Could the router be rebooting by itself to cause the settings to wipe?[/

Hmm I'd like to check on this. I don't ever recall setting up the router to reboot at a given time. Is there even a setting to do that? I've never noticed.

There's no setting to tell the router to reboot at a set time, though if the hardware is malfunctioning then the router could be rebooting when you're out of the room etc. Do you ever hear it beep unexpectedly?

That'd be the most extreme cause however - it's likely more of a browser / software issue. Please try rebooting via Settings > Miscellaneous as that saves the settings to the router in most cases. You could also make and export a profile to save your settings temporarily while you get to the bottom of this issue.