No internet access through Netduma

Hi all, 

Well I'm having a nightmare with my netduma. It was working fine but i went to play with a few settings and now iv had to revert to my ISP home hub. Issue is now netduma can not find internet access so i can not load control panel, no other websites are working and neither is it working on any device. I can see when i connect it to my HH5 it registers there is a connection it gives it an IP address iv tried using this address but to no prevail. iv tried connecting R1 remotely to a laptop via ethernet and it won't load the control panel interface that way either. Iv tried resetting both but that has done nothing.

need a huge help in hand resolving this issue please as I'm stumped and its so frustrating!  ...to what is probably a simple fix... 

You don't need to be connected to the internet to access the Netduma interface. What exactly happens when you try to access it?

What did you change that stopped it from working? Changed the wifi password? Or the IP?

Make sure you're not plugging the ethernet into port 1, that is the one that should connect to your modem/hub.

If you didn't change your Netduma's address then it will be 192.168.88.1 or you can use http://r1

If you did change the address or you changed your login password or your wifi password then you need to remember what you changed to.

Otherwise you'll need to factory reset and start again.

• Netduma Staff

Hi all, 

Well I'm having a nightmare with my netduma. It was working fine but i went to play with a few settings and now iv had to revert to my ISP home hub. Issue is now netduma can not find internet access so i can not load control panel, no other websites are working and neither is it working on any device. I can see when i connect it to my HH5 it registers there is a connection it gives it an IP address iv tried using this address but to no prevail. iv tried connecting R1 remotely to a laptop via ethernet and it won't load the control panel interface that way either. Iv tried resetting both but that has done nothing.

need a huge help in hand resolving this issue please as I'm stumped and its so frustrating!  ...to what is probably a simple fix... 

Hi, welcome to the forum! Not to worry, we will help you to get back online.

Could you please follow the advice ColonicBoom has suggested. We also need to know which settings you changed to cause this issue. Was it an IP address you changed? What page were the settings found on, and was it on your Netduma interface or the ISP hub interface?