Broken power adapter (UK)

Hi

Well after 2 years my power adapter has died! Where the cable went into the actual adapter the wiring had become bare and I had to unplug it. As  I was removing my netduma from my network the wiring actually came off my adapter.

I need a new 1 a.s.a.p and I messaged jack about how to get 1 but have not yet had a responce. I have also tried calling the telephone number on netduma page but no answer.

I am an early adopter and know I will have to pay for a replacement I just need to get it sorted as without my netduma gaming is shit.......but I wont be spending 149.99 in order to get a new 1 because of a faulty adapter :)

Please contact me on ahow to get this resolved.

B.D

• Netduma Staff

Hi

Well after 2 years my power adapter has died! Where the cable went into the actual adapter the wiring had become bare and I had to unplug it. As  I was removing my netduma from my network the wiring actually came off my adapter.

I need a new 1 a.s.a.p and I messaged jack about how to get 1 but have not yet had a responce. I have also tried calling the telephone number on netduma page but no answer.

I am an early adopter and know I will have to pay for a replacement I just need to get it sorted as without my netduma gaming is shit.......but I wont be spending 149.99 in order to get a new 1 because of a faulty adapter :)

Please contact me on ahow to get this resolved.

B.D

Hi Big Dog - could you please email us at [email protected] with your address and we'll take it from there :D