hi can anyone help me with this please

boroade

I have a xbox 1 I play all cods my mic has a padlock symbol  next to it in game play mode on advanced warfare I cant talk  in game lobby tried everything rang xbox they said ive got to open ports mine is in a dmz and ive opened all ports still nothing any help please by the way my netduma rocks

• Netduma Staff

I have a xbox 1 I play all cods my mic has a padlock symbol  next to it in game play mode on advanced warfare I cant talk  in game lobby tried everything rang xbox they said ive got to open ports mine is in a dmz and ive opened all ports still nothing any help please by the way my netduma rocks

Hi Boroade, welcome to the forums :)

Could you disable the GeoFilter, restart the console and then see if the padlock is still there please. You don't have to play with the GeoFilter disabled, just see if you can speak when it is disabled.

We can then go from there depending on the answer.

And glad to hear your liking the Netduma!

thanks crossy for reply ive turned of geo filter but still got padlock icon its weird when in game lobby next to my name I see mic icon even get the lines coming out to say its talking but no one can hear me then when game starts I press start button look in mute players mine has a silver padlock next to it tried on ghosts I get no mic icon next to my name in this one really weird thanks for any help

• Netduma Staff

thanks crossy for reply ive turned of geo filter but still got padlock icon its weird when in game lobby next to my name I see mic icon even get the lines coming out to say its talking but no one can hear me then when game starts I press start button look in mute players mine has a silver padlock next to it tried on ghosts I get no mic icon next to my name in this one really weird thanks for any help

Are you sure the other players in the game haven't become muted? Could you check this please :) Also, do you have an Open NAT in the game?

• Netduma Staff

yes mate got an open nat on xbox and cod the other players aren't muted I can hear them through my headset sometime but they cant hear me

Ok. Can you connect to your old router for 10 mins, restart the console and see if you are still having the issue please :)

On PS4 we have Chat and Game audio also you have to change the output to TV or Headset maybe its something like that but as i dont own a 1980's VCR oh i mean XB1 lol i maybe wrong.

On PS4 we have Chat and Game audio also you have to change the output to TV or Headset maybe its something like that but as i dont own a 1980's VCR oh i mean XB1 lol i maybe wrong.

Oh we have a fan boi lol ;)

The xbox one chat adapter has a game to chat mix which can mute chat if it is all the way to game , and a vol rocker that can mute and a mute button . three ways to mute.

changed me mi got a new  ive just connected straight to virgin hub open nats on both still got padlock but one voice came through and said he could hear me so don't no what the hells going on thanks for all your help

• Netduma Staff

thanks for all your help got to go off line now ill keep trying if not ill be back tomorrow for more advice thanks again to a great community

Great. It seems like you've got it working through the Virgin Hub so now you just need to get it going through the Netduma. If you need any more help then just ask :)

Archived