Home network setup

Congratulations. When you understand what you are doing it is straightforward. I tested my network with second router in AP mode. Made no improvement over two networks. I prefer the latter so will probably switch back.

Your not wrong Dan, When I researched it all it was, as you say, Headbanging stuff!!!

This guy made it look really simple.......good thing was he spoke to me in as layman terms as he could so I sort of understood, in case I needed to do any changes, which ain't gonna happen lol

Cheers for your help and pointers 

This all sounds great Guilders, I'm glad that got sorted out for you and is to your liking. If you have any more issues please let us know in another thread :)

Cheers Jack, again thanks for all the help and insight.

@Guilders

Do you know who all these unknown devices are. I have a lot of users in my networks like flies on a dead gazelle's carcass but I still know each and everyone of them. You sure you don't have unauthorised access using your. Bandwidth

Check this for sure cause some neighbors may be slicker than you think. This happened on my setup when I tracked and blocked all my devices and still had usage on my network I wasn’t too thrilled. I blocked and eventually reset and changed my login info, but I’m fairly sure it’s the kids across the street figured their way onto my duma and it shocked me.

Check this for sure cause some neighbors may be slicker than you think. This happened on my setup when I tracked and blocked all my devices and still had usage on my network I wasn’t too thrilled. I blocked and eventually reset and changed my login info, but I’m fairly sure it’s the kids across the street figured their way onto my duma and it shocked me.

Will do boss. Yeah they're all tech whizzes with this stuff!!!