Ring Video Door Bell 2

V6CMG

Hi having trouble connecting to my Ring video door bell 2...spent 2 hours on phone to them...it work one time after i got of phone with them...i have set router to all to 100% & full distance on setting still not working...the Ring level 2 tech let him in to rourter so he could set all the port forwarding to help...just asking before i have to phone them back up again...it did work ok when i was on Bt & Virgin....any help please...

Thanks Carl

Yes its shows in device manager...but when you press it did show the dots in device manager saying its connecting... just check it not doing now but it did when the tech at ring was doing it

• Netduma Staff

I'm not too familiar with this device though I'll do my best! Have you connected to it via Ethernet or is it wireless? Does the door bell have a network setup option, or some kind of menu? Do you see the Netduma network on the device?

If the door bell is showing on your Netduma device manager, that means it was at least connected at one point. If it has since disconnected, is it in range of the Netduma? Please give us as much information as possible about how this device connects, and whether you can find the Netduma network on the door bell.

Hi 

When i was trying it found Netduma (first time since getting netduma)...but when it came to the security code the wpsk i think it would not let me put password in saying none...so i phone Ring got to there level 2 tech... i let him connect to my pc so he can set up the port forwarding it work 1 time after i put phone down....it shows up on device manager & when i rang door bell the connection dots or lines was showing up but since then it just shows in device manager...but when i ring doorbell no dots or lines shows up...also cannot connect to plex server any since got netduma but not bother about plex...

Thanks Carl