COD WWII lag

dallas7107

I have a  Xfinity Gateway Modem Cisco DPC3941T that is in DMZ so that I can get an open NAT. Every time I get into a public match I get lag and stuttering and the radar hesitates as it rotates around the map. I have attaches some snippets of my settings and ping diagnostics. It does not do this with other COD games. 

V/R 

Mike

post-6790-0-22765600-1511223818_thumb.png

post-6790-0-81276300-1511223827_thumb.png

Try un ticking the top item in misc settings.

No idea if it will help.

Maybe tracert 8.8.8.8 to see you pings, im betting your first 1 wont be low.

Laggy radar id say its your local network, not the dedi's or you ISP.

I have a  Xfinity Gateway Modem Cisco DPC3941T that is in DMZ so that I can get an open NAT. Every time I get into a public match I get lag and stuttering and the radar hesitates as it rotates around the map. I have attaches some snippets of my settings and ping diagnostics. It does not do this with other COD games. 

V/R 

Mike

That modem sucks, if you don't believe me try pinging the modem. You'll get huge amounts of jitter...

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/hardware/lawsuit-brewing-over-unfixed-bug-in-intel-puma-6-cpus/

Best to buy your own. I recommend the TP-Link TC-7610

https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Download-Certified-Spectrum-TC-7610/dp/B010Q29YF8

• Netduma Staff

V/R 

Mike

Hi Mike - I'd recommend disabling Deep Packet Processing as recommended above since it's only used for PC games. What ping do you get to the CoD server? Which server do you connect to, and where are you located?

You hit the nail on the head - these issues do not really occur in other CoD games when using the Netduma. We believe that WWII is experiencing many server-side issues that need to be resolved by the game developers; since WWII has only just been launched, it should even out over time with each patch they bring out.

Hi Mike - I'd recommend disabling Deep Packet Processing as recommended above since it's only used for PC games. What ping do you get to the CoD server? Which server do you connect to, and where are you located?

You hit the nail on the head - these issues do not really occur in other CoD games when using the Netduma. We believe that WWII is experiencing many server-side issues that need to be resolved by the game developers; since WWII has only just been launched, it should even out over time with each patch they bring out.

It looks like the host server is in Southern California and the ping rate is around 34 and I am located in Utah USA.

• Netduma Staff

It looks like the host server is in Southern California and the ping rate is around 34 and I am located in Utah USA.

Your ping should certainly be fine to game on, and since you don't get any spikes / jitter it can be concluded that the game itself is giving you grief rather than the Netduma. We usually recommend under 60ms for a great gaming experience.

The dedicated server itself seems pretty close - likely the closest one to you given the ping.

Your ping should certainly be fine to game on, and since you don't get any spikes / jitter it can be concluded that the game itself is giving you grief rather than the Netduma. We usually recommend under 60ms for a great gaming experience.

The dedicated server itself seems pretty close - likely the closest one to you given the ping.

Thanks Jack,

I just wanted to rule out any problems with the Netduma. I will monitor the game and hope the servers get fixed. Have a great holiday season.

V/R

Mike

Thanks Jack,

I just wanted to rule out any problems with the Netduma. I will monitor the game and hope the servers get fixed. Have a great holiday season.

V/R

Mike

If you're gaming on the DPC3941T you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

TRUST ME...

3njUJka_TZqSoTznl4Smxg.png