Is Call of Duty WW2 Broken?? What Happened?? SBMM?? Will COD WW2 Be Fixed?

MrTrakky

I'll just leave this here, Online connectivity is the biggest problem with the game for me ever since dedicated servers were implemented. I live in a remote northwest US location and our isp providers do not have good connections to the states where the dedicated servers are located so we get really poor connections. I thought for years it was my isp and I've spent thousands of dollars upgrading our infrastructure only to find out it's not possible to get good connections to your servers. Last weekend we played p2p when the servers were down, It was the best gaming experience I've had in years. I had average pings of 15-50ms to people within 800-900mi of me, made a bunch of new friends and we gamed together all weekend. Now that the dedicated servers are back up I'm connecting to an 80-90ms jittery server with players from thousands of miles away with average pings of 100-400ms, not so fun and all of the new friends I met don't want to play anymore due to the poor connections for all of us. I thought online gaming was supposed to be fun and a good way to meet people, but these changes and dedicated servers isolating players from local good clean connections seems to be doing the opposite. It seems to me that simply giving players the option of playing p2p could solve the whole problem for me and countless other who really want to play this game but can't in it's current state. 

I'll just leave this here, Online connectivity is the biggest problem with the game for me ever since dedicated servers were implemented. I live in a remote northwest US location and our isp providers do not have good connections to the states where the dedicated servers are located so we get really poor connections. I thought for years it was my isp and I've spent thousands of dollars upgrading our infrastructure only to find out it's not possible to get good connections to your servers. Last weekend we played p2p when the servers were down, It was the best gaming experience I've had in years. I had average pings of 15-50ms to people within 800-900mi of me, made a bunch of new friends and we gamed together all weekend. Now that the dedicated servers are back up I'm connecting to an 80-90ms jittery server with players from thousands of miles away with average pings of 100-400ms, not so fun and all of the new friends I met don't want to play anymore due to the poor connections for all of us. I thought online gaming was supposed to be fun and a good way to meet people, but these changes and dedicated servers isolating players from local good clean connections seems to be doing the opposite. It seems to me that simply giving players the option of playing p2p could solve the whole problem for me and countless other who really want to play this game but can't in it's current state.

You know what mate

You're spot on during the P2Ps I was absolutely shredding something has definitely changed for the worst since the servers came back online I don't personally think its SBMM I think its more along the line of something to do with servers lag comp and all that jazz hope it gets better for us all because I genuinely love the game.......... When it works

We played a few private matches after playing on the dedicated servers tonight and wow what a difference in hit detection, player animations, even in game sounds are more "on point" it's really amazing that this is the best they can and or are willing to do. I would at least like the option not to play on their fancy servers and just run the game p2p, I know my whole crew would like the same. 

We played a few private matches after playing on the dedicated servers tonight and wow what a difference in hit detection, player animations, even in game sounds are more "on point" it's really amazing that this is the best they can and or are willing to do. I would at least like the option not to play on their fancy servers and just run the game p2p, I know my whole crew would like the same.

I thought this game was getting this fancy 60hrz

IMO yes something changed...the game went back on dedi's.

It was so much better P2P, they need to put some money into the dedi's or go P2P again just my opinion.

It's almost funny to me all of these "pro players" are bitching about SBMM and they don't even realize that it's the dedicated servers they wanted so bad that are the problem SMH.