connection issue!

hi guys, i think having a bit of an issue with my netduma, When i first started using my netduma the connection was amazing (on COD AW) was winning most of the gun fights that i was in, wasn't dying around corners and the hit detection was flawless! But that doesn't seem to be the case any more, it feels like iv gone back to not having a netduma I.E dying round corners, not winning gun fights that i should and bullets not registering at all. I'm not sure if its my ISP's connection or something to do with my netduma?

Was just wondering if anyone could shed a little light on this situation?

Thanks!  

• Netduma Staff

it wont let me post the screenshot in the post section :-/

Can you follow these instructions for posting a screen shot on the forums please :)

There is also a video in there that may be easier to follow.

Your connection is fine i do not see the log but its says exceptional so i am guessing under 14ms if you post the full log from the test we could tell you exactly

Are you playing AW because your geo is over Ireland and the dedicated server is real bad avoid it like the plague

Your connection is fine i do not see the log but its says exceptional so i am guessing under 14ms are you playing AW because your geo is over Ireland and the dedicated server is real bad avoid it like the plague

I am playing AW yes and im in cornwall, tbh it does connect to the one in ireland a few times but not all the time

yes a really nice connection

try and miss out the Ireland server i have a 316km in the uk just on the Scottish border to south uk and no euro with a ping assist of 0 so its turned off.

Give that a go.

Archived