wifi vs lan

good night group I commented I have the modem since January and without any problem until now that it updates to 1.03.6i the problem is that it works perfectly for wifi and in lan it does not give the internet contracted
thanks to who can help me and that you succeeded something similar
my internet speed is 50download 3 upload

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

There's nothing in the update that would have caused an issue for wired connections (it was purely a WiFi security patch). Try alternative ethernet cables it may be that your existing ones are deteriorating. Also make sure cables are firmly plugged in, if not it can cause spotty connections.

• Administrators

Double check there are no devices in the device manager that are blocked i.e. have a big red X on them.

Double check there are no devices in your Geo-filter other than the device that is definitely your wired/wireless console.

Give your devices a static IP in DHCP lease.

Did you make sure the cables were plugged in properly?

and tried everything and as I said before with another modem works perfection was in the 1.03.6g update with no problems just update to 1.03.6i and my problems started not to be due and have made factory reset and nothing.

I buy new cables and I do not expect them to be able to help me since it is impossible for me to use them now, since the internet is underprivileged

thanks for your quick answers

does not work with the version 1.03.6g I do not know what happens and search everywhere and there is no answer and 4 ports lan problems and nothing cables work perfectly in another modem there is no method to leave it clean and delete something what affects you with this version 1.03.6i

I already tried all the methods you mention to me, none works.

as I tell you with another modem works perfectly I had never had problems until I changed to 1.03.6i which is not and as I see nobody happens to him.

I already made a factory reset and I do not know what to do

• Administrators

Are there any physical obstructions around the router like a wall etc? Also avoid having it in an area with other wireless/electrical devices. Most wireless device operate on the 2.4GHz frequency and are more likely to cause interference so move any wireless headphones etc away from the router. Believe it or not a microwave can mess with WiFi signals as well! Have you moved the router recently or added devices closer to the area?