NetDuma wont turn on

Best thing to do is to firstly check if the socket is working by placing another appliance in. If the sockets fine then maybe use another power adapter to power the netduma. If you dont have an alternate power supply then maybe disassemble the plug to make sure the fuse is good in the socket. If none of these work then your netduma's probably fried which is very unusual seeing as though u've just ordered it today. Good luck none the less :)

Best thing to do is to firstly check if the socket is working by placing another appliance in. If the sockets fine then maybe use another power adapter to power the netduma. If you dont have an alternate power supply then maybe disassemble the plug to make sure the fuse is good in the socket. If none of these work then your netduma's probably fried which is very unusual seeing as though u've just ordered it today. Good luck none the less :)

Its plugged into the same outlet as my ISP it works just fine. My netduma will not power on.

Its plugged into the same outlet as my ISP it works just fine. My netduma will not power on.

Definitely DO NOT disassemble anything. If you have another power adapter that matches the output of the original you can try that. I believe it's 12 volts 1 amp