Using Draytek Vigor 130 Modem with DUMA

Hi Guys,

Ok so I am trying to get a Vigor 130 (wills shorten to 130 from now). I have verified the 130 is working by plugging it into my Ethernet port. When I plug the 130 into the POE port everything stops working.

I have a cheap £30 modem that works with the DUMA so, I am surprised the more expensive draytec does not work,

I dont know where to begin, I have enabled PPOE and imputed the passwords if that helps?

Really want this to work as it was great with the cheap router (just download sped was a quarter of the 130.

Hi Guys,

Ok so I am trying to get a Vigor 130 (wills shorten to 130 from now). I have verified the 130 is working by plugging it into my Ethernet port. When I plug the 130 into the POE port everything stops working.

I have a cheap £30 modem that works with the DUMA so, I am surprised the more expensive draytec does not work,

I dont know where to begin, I have enabled PPOE and imputed the passwords if that helps?

Really want this to work as it was great with the cheap router (just download sped was a quarter of the 130.

Thanks,

Ben

Hi,

Welcome to the forums.

The Draytek does work with the Duma, that’s what I use and it was just plug and play for me so I’m not entirely sure why yours isn’t working.

I’d double check you are inputting the correct PPPoE details into the Duma just in case. Also you could try factory resetting the Draytek and see if that solves it.

• Administrators

You should be able to use the following PPPoE information instead of whatever you have input, apply that and then reboot from miscellaneous settings. Do you have internet then?

Username: [email protected]

Password: BT

HI Fraser,

Oh my god it actually worked.Thank you so much for taking the time to help guys. Hopefully someone will find this in Google when they have the same issue.

I spent all weekend trying to get this to work and now it is fixed.

The QOS software on the device is amazing.

Very happy right now. :lol:

HI Fraser,

Oh my god it actually worked.Thank you so much for taking the time to help guys. Hopefully someone will find this in Google when they have the same issue.

I spent all weekend trying to get this to work and now it is fixed.

The QOS software on the device is amazing.

Very happy right now. :lol:

Great news :)