Netduma isnt working says contact Netduma

I appreciate that its frustrating but being rude probably isn't the best way to seek help. When you first posted it was 2.49am UK time. If I remember correctly Netduma's official working hours are 10am - 6pm UK time.

If you could read this post first and then post accordingly, someone will be able to help you with your issue.

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11776-please-read-before-posting-a-support-thread/

• Netduma Staff

im really upset with this router it doesnt allow me to do anything its pretty much worthless but as long as the east coast and west coast and the uk have it fuck it doesnt matter i cant even update the damn thing

Hi, welcome to the forum. What exactly is your issue? The more information you give us the better we can help you. What firmware version are you on? (You should be on 1.03.6g / h). Do you get Internet access on the Netduma when wired to a PC? Can you access the interface? What exactly does the error message say?

Try powering off the modem and the Netduma, wait 5 minutes, then plug in the modem, wait for a few minutes and plug in the Netduma. If it asks for a password and you aren't sure what it is, it will likely have reset to 'netdumar1'.

If you require PPPoE on your ISP, then this could be a possible cause as well. Try inputting your PPPoE settings on the WAN page of the Netduma if you can access the interface.

• Netduma Staff

Sorry for the rude words but this was all my fault i was changing to many things on my end to fast and the duma just needed reseting. I apologize and Netduma is great sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks guys

No worries Corey. Settings can be tricky and frustrating at times, but we're here to help out. Let us know if you require any more assistance in another thread :) I'll now lock this one.