Destiny 2 Cloud Servers

So my Duma is always showing a connection on the east cost of America every time I play Destiny 2 (I am based in Australia).
Could it be possible the cloud servers hosting the physics engine is based there?

I am grasping at straws trying to explain the terrible PvP connections that are happening.  Hit registration is almost non existant.

My Duma is currently running a configuration, setup by Chive972 for Destiny 1

Are there any updates on what cloud settings to be using on D2?

I'm in Japan and mine has been running better than other games. I set my home on so I can exclude a majority of Australia but include California. I ping 100 to Cali but 200 to Australia. Weird. I'm not trying to dump on internet there. I'm just saying I ping better to Cali than anything closer excluding South Korea.

So my Duma is always showing a connection on the east cost of America every time I play Destiny 2 (I am based in Australia).

Could it be possible the cloud servers hosting the physics engine is based there?

I am grasping at straws trying to explain the terrible PvP connections that are happening. Hit registration is almost non existant.

My Duma is currently running a configuration, setup by Chive972 for Destiny 1

Are there any updates on what cloud settings to be using on D2?

Hit registering is garbage on this game.

"Osiris" was a lagfest yesterday but still playable with teamshooting.

• Netduma Staff

We're working on a cloud update for our Geo-filter, though that will only help with regards to getting booted. Hit registration is ultimately down to a combination of lag compensation coding and ping to the host. If you feel like your hit detection is all over the place, I would always check the ping graph as a rule - if you've got less than 60ms total ping, and it seems stable, then there's something else going on.

Also bear in mind it doesn't have to be the game itself at fault - it could be other players joining your game and causing lag for everyone. Depending on how likely you are to get a good connection in your location without a Netduma, you could be more or less likely to encounter players with bad connections.

In all your opinions, do you reckon the hit detection is better in Destiny 2 than Destiny?

We're working on a cloud update for our Geo-filter, though that will only help with regards to getting booted. Hit registration is ultimately down to a combination of lag compensation coding and ping to the host. If you feel like your hit detection is all over the place, I would always check the ping graph as a rule - if you've got less than 60ms total ping, and it seems stable, then there's something else going on.

Also bear in mind it doesn't have to be the game itself at fault - it could be other players joining your game and causing lag for everyone. Depending on how likely you are to get a good connection in your location without a Netduma, you could be more or less likely to encounter players with bad connections.

In all your opinions, do you reckon the hit detection is better in Destiny 2 than Destiny?

150 ms to the server so imagine the time it takes to register damages.

estoy con la configuración de Chive972 para Destiny 1 que me fue mejor, ahora en destiny2 no registra mis disparos

alguna nueva configuracion Chive972 para ayudarme?

Sorry mate, i'm not very good in spanish.

I don't have any solution for the moment with the geo-filter.

I'm also in Australia and it's the same thing, even 3 Aussies in patrol and it will kick me as soon as we land in EDZ or whatever and say the host is in Connecticut or NY etc, my ping to any Australian based site is around 18-25ms, solid with no jitter. I've had to set the geo filter to include the entire world and even then Destiny is flashing up in game that I have a nat type 3, yet the console itself says nat type 2, it's not a fun time.

I've used 3 different routers, 2 TP Link and an Asus, and run modem mode/bridge and finally DMZ, makes no difference. I've also switched between Port Forwarding and Upnp, no difference. 

Then seeing some bizarre PvP sessions where it will have 3 of us at around 25ms ping, then everyone else at 950ms which just can't be accurate, these people are all within Australia and they're not rubber banding or lagging as far as I can tell.

I meant to add I had to stop using the Netduma completely, I was having so many blue screen crashes in game and at first I thought maybe it was a HDD issue, tried a different one, made no difference. 

Stopped using the Duma 3 days ago, not a single blue screen crash since on the PS4 Pro, down from 7-10 per day to 0, coincidence? unlikely...