Netduma Settings for Destiny 2 on X1

Skleeve

Greetings all! Excited Guardian here about D2 dropping in 2 days. I was wondering if there is anything on my Netduma router that needs to be changed from D1 settings? Do we know that info yet or is it something we will have to figure out after the game launches?

Last I was told, we don't need to use Strict Mode, Change cloud numbers off of Auto and set to the last number in each drop down box under Misc. in Settings. Is this still the best settings for D2 launch? 

Appreciate you all, any helpful info that would make my life easier would be grand. Take care Guardians!

• Netduma Staff

Greetings all! Excited Guardian here about D2 dropping in 2 days. I was wondering if there is anything on my Netduma router that needs to be changed from D1 settings? Do we know that info yet or is it something we will have to figure out after the game launches?

Last I was told, we don't need to use Strict Mode, Change cloud numbers off of Auto and set to the last number in each drop down box under Misc. in Settings. Is this still the best settings for D2 launch? 

Appreciate you all, any helpful info that would make my life easier would be grand. Take care Guardians!

We don't yet know that information for sure; it seemed to work in the Beta just as well as Destiny 1, so here's hoping. I'll be trying it out at home, and we'd appreciate all y'all guardians letting us know how it's working for you.

If anyone starts getting kicked / errors, keep an eye out for padlocks / triangles on the map at the time and send us those ID's!

We don't yet know that information for sure; it seemed to work in the Beta just as well as Destiny 1, so here's hoping. I'll be trying it out at home, and we'd appreciate all y'all guardians letting us know how it's working for you.

If anyone starts getting kicked / errors, keep an eye out for padlocks / triangles on the map at the time and send us those ID's!

Will do! About 2 and a half hours here in on east coast of US til launch. I'll definitely be on here as I play hardcore the next couple days. Thanks.