Start All Over

I want to start from scratch. Just like it came out of the box. No updates, nothing left over. Just like new. How can this be done? Now that I've had some time with using it, I'm sure i won't make the same mistake again. HOPE HOPE. Thanks for anyone's help in this new start. This is my only hope. :wacko:  :(  :huh:

• Netduma Staff

I want to start from scratch. Just like it came out of the box. No updates, nothing left over. Just like new. How can this be done? Now that I've had some time with using it, I'm sure i won't make the same mistake again. HOPE HOPE. Thanks for anyone's help in this new start. This is my only hope. :wacko:  :(  :huh:

Indeed, MoD BoX is right in suggesting a factory reset. That's the way you can achieve this. Let us know if that works for you :)

• Netduma Staff

ok I'll let you know. Thanks. Will the factory reset mess up my connection to my other router.

It shouldn't mess up anything that you can't solve easily. If anything messes up just ask us and we'll help you out. You might just need to put in PPPoE details (if your ISP modem requires it) on the Netduma again. It's highly unlikely that anything bad will happen though :)

It shouldn't mess up anything that you can't solve easily. If anything messes up just ask us and we'll help you out. You might just need to put in PPPoE details (if your ISP modem requires it) on the Netduma again. It's highly unlikely that anything bad will happen though :)

I got this unit in feb. Thru Amazon. Would you know if it had the g or h, setting?  

• Netduma Staff

I got this unit in feb. Thru Amazon. Would you know if it had the g or h, setting?  

Don't worry about the g / h in the firmware version - the only difference between those is that one of them has a different license agreement at the start. Zero user interface differences, bug fixes or graphics changes between them.