Limited access to specific devices

Hello guys

Here is my problem

My neighbours asked me for my WiFi password, and i couldn't said no...

Its there any possibility, from duma to set their devices to minimum access or to a limited access?

Let's say i want them to get all time only 1mb from my available bandwidth

How can i set that?

check your network monitor  on the duma user interface, find out what the name of their device/ or i.p. that the Duma's DHCP server is lending them and then go to your congestion control (the flower) and look for that specific device or devices. Now you have the flexibility to move the slider to what ever percentage of your network you want to enable them to. be it 50% or 1%. depends on how much bandwidth you want to allow that device.

hope that helped answer your question :)

check your network monitor  on the duma user interface, find out what the name of their device/ or i.p. that the Duma's DHCP server is lending them and then go to your congestion control (the flower) and look for that specific device or devices. Now you have the flexibility to move the slider to what ever percentage of your network you want to enable them to. be it 50% or 1%. depends on how much bandwidth you want to allow that device.

hope that helped answer your question :)

What MP suggested is spot on, turn off share excess and allow then as much bandwidth as you want to give them. Them simply share the rest between your own devices. If share excess is off then the devices will only be allowed what you tell them is allowed.