• allow the user to pick which color each device would be, rather the auto color assignment it currently picks for the users device. say i want an xbox console to be of green color and pc to be gray , ps4 to be blue so on and so fourth. this would also help in the network monitor where some of my devices are relatively the same color and id like to seperate them from looking alike when monitoring a device or devices :)

• also possibly bring back the yellow color for dedicated server circle's in the geo filter ? this would be awesome! would 100% help differentiate what and who your connecting to

• wifi mac filtering

• removal option of service in geo filtering section
  •  

cake as the congestion control sqm instead of fq_codel possibly ? ;D

tnx again guys, keep rockin!

kind regards

• Administrators

1. Selecting colours for your devices will be a feature in DumaOS.

2. Dedicated servers have their own icon on the DumaOS Geo-filter so much easier to tell

3. Good suggestion

4. That's implemented in DumaOS

5. Unlikely, we have our own QoS which will be much better than anything out there

1. Selecting colours for your devices will be a feature in DumaOS.

2. Dedicated servers have their own icon on the DumaOS Geo-filter so much easier to tell

3. Good suggestion

4. That's implemented in DumaOS

5. Unlikely, we have our own QoS which will be much better than anything out there

nice! if only we knew when os might be dropping .... ;)

not sure if this has been answered on here before but just to confirm, all r1 firmware updates will be free of charge correct?

nice! if only we knew when os might be dropping .... ;)

not sure if this has been answered on here before but just to confirm, all r1 firmware updates will be free of charge correct?

Definitely free and should be pretty sick from the work they've been putting in.

• Administrators

Awesome, these updates are all manually installed also correct? I do appreciate having control of when a device receives and installs updates, usually have auto update turned off on most things in my experience.

Yes DumaOS you would do it manually. The only thing that is done automatically is the cloud when updated.

[request]

The ability to delete or remove active UPNP redirects. The alternative may be to port forward, though It's a small addition that many routers I've used before have. With multiple consoles in a household upnp works great. Would definitely like the added security of being able to delete or block redirects that upnp allow, say if someones device(s) in the household wants a port opened that you rather it not have access to for example.

If there is already a way to remove active redirects in R1's current GUI please by all means forward me that information. As I would make use of it as soon as I know how to. :)