Ran into another Netduma user in wild

Buds

So I ran into my first known Netduma user in the wild. Cool to see others using it and knowing what it is. They had DUMA in their clan tag in AW which peaked my curiosity.

A quick google of their gamertag shows talbyfish as the opponent. Thanks for the games, sorry you had to be on other team :)

It's almost like you immediately have a kinship with another player when you find out they have one too.  That, and I know I am about to get shit on by someone half my age....*doh*

Haha Dillinger :)

I may be in the over 30's camp but I'm like wine, I'm only getting better with age :P

I know the feeling Buds although I'm in the over 50's club! Us "mature gamers" gotta stick together. At 55 I can still show the kids how it's done on AW on PC, even more so now I have Team NetDuma on my side!!!!

So I ran into my first known Netduma user in the wild. Cool to see others using it and knowing what it is. They had DUMA in their clan tag in AW which peaked my curiosity.

A quick google of their gamertag shows talbyfish as the opponent. Thanks for the games, sorry you had to be on other team :)

Was it talbyfish or gis that bomb gamertag. I remember buds but not seeing a clan tag???

It was 'gis dat bomb' gamer tag.

No Duma tag for me normally. I'm incognito, hit them hard and fast and then I'm gone :)

I normally only stay in a lobby for 3 games max and then I re-search. I think you joined the lobby in the second game and I stuck in hoping you'd be on my team the 3rd but wasn't to be.

Good games though (even if my team stank haha).

mark my words, it won't be long before people start bailing out of lobbies when they see duma tags fellas

Toyby Jugs:

Are you the same one on the Activision AW forums?

If so, now certain players are calling the Netduma a "cheat" because it does what the horrible MM should be doing on its own (not putting players together with others across oceans & continents). Sometimes I wonder if the posters over there have all of their mental capacities in tact. Seriously...

I already made an emblem that says Dominate Lag R1 with a shield in the background and a hazard symbol and an bloody exit wound.

Toyby Jugs:

Are you the same one on the Activision AW forums?

If so, now certain players are calling the Netduma a "cheat" because it does what the horrible MM should be doing on its own (not putting players together with others across oceans & continents). Sometimes I wonder if the posters over there have all of their mental capacities in tact. Seriously...

yup the one and same,i've been following that thread aswell,seems like you've been banging your head against a brick wall a lot over there for a while now, must be welcome respite  for you on this forum not having people constantly challenging everything you say. 

Toyby Jugs:

yup the one and same,i've been following that thread aswell,seems like you've been banging your head against a brick wall a lot over there for a while now, must be welcome respite  for you on this forum not having people constantly challenging everything you say. 

I don't need people to agree with me, but there is some serious "Group Think" going on over there where they literally post complete B.S., yet slap each other on the back with "likes" and when you try and correct them, they gang up on you and try and force you out of their little kingdom they have going on. It's sad they need that kind of shallow validation from complete strangers on the internet. 

Check the latest post I made since one of the usual suspects now thinks people using the Netduma are cheaters. I give up.

Archived