Refund my purchase

Hello, i bought this like couple days ago, and I would like to return and get my refund... didn't like the product at all.

Tried so many different settings and watched so many videos, useless.

My Netgear Nighthawk router performs much better, what do I have to do to get a refund? thank you.

Returns Policy

ATTENTION: If you purchased a Netduma-branded product from an authorized reseller and not from the Netduma Online Shop, your purchase is subject to the particular warranty and returns policy of that reseller. The Resellers warranty and returns policy may differ from the warranty/ returns policy posted on this Site.

If you purchased a Netduma product from the Netduma Online Shop, the following warranties and policies apply.

All damaged goods remain your responsibility unless receipt was declined by you due to damage in transit.

All Netduma Products are covered by a one year manufacturer’s guarantee. This coverage operates alongside and in addition to your statutory rights under UK consumer law.

Within 14 days of Receipt of Product

Customers have the right to cancel the order or return any router purchased from the Netduma Limited website shop for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the product (i.e. within 14 days of you receiving the product).

If you wish to return the router, customers should do the following:

• Notify Netduma of your intent to cancel the order or return the product via email at [email protected] . Providing
  1. Your order number (which is on the order confirmation email you received from Netduma upon purchasing the product)
  2.  The full name of the original purchaser
  • Post back the router, in its original packaging, with all accessories, so that it arrives at the Netduma return office at the address stated below within 14 days of receipt of the router.

You must include your order number with your return, as failing to do this could result in you not receiving a refund since we may not be able to find and verify the order on our records, in order to confirm that it is an authentic Netduma product.

Netduma will then refund you the price of the router within 14 days of the products arrival at the Netduma return office, minus shipping.

Return postage costs are the customer’s responsibility.

If a customer chooses to cancel the order after the product has been shipped out, the customer is liable for return postage costs.

If the customer has powered up the router and connected it to other devices a fee may be charged to erase any information transferred to the router in the interests of the customer’s privacy and personal security.

Netduma Return Office address:

Netduma Limited

Basepoint (B34)

110 Butterfield

Great Marlings

LU2 8DL

United Kingdom

We cannot accept returned items that are in an unsellable condition or that have missing parts.

We reserve the right to deduct from the refund amount if the product is returned in a state of diminished value.

• Administrators

We guarantee the best possible connection when setup correctly. I notice you have a few threads where the last posts haven't been responded to. I would suggest engaging with support more to get the optimum setup. However as above you can email [email protected] regarding a refund.