Infinite Warfare Update 5/5/17

RADDY1993

General Fixes

• Fixed an issue in Infected Custom Matches where selecting ‘none’ for the primary and secondary weapon would result in no weapon (we now spawn you with fists)

• CWL: Shockwave trait for the Merc rig is now restricted

• After completing a FFA match in split screen, the announcer audio would overlap. This has been fixed

• Custom Match: CTF: Using FTL Jump while on a magnet in Scrap, the flag may become stuck on top of the magnet and cannot be retrieved until the flag resets. This has been fixed

• Updated the scorestreak variant menus to display proper unlock methods (these are not unlockable via supply drops, only crafting in the scorestreak prototype lab)

• Various backend fixes

Plays better if you turn off the geo filter... use congestion control to get the best buffer bloat results....

Interesting I might have to try that myself.  This game COD game I seem to never be able to kill anyone lol no matter if I see them first or not. On the other hand I am very hopeful for the new COD!

Plays better if you turn off the geo filter... use congestion control to get the best buffer bloat results....

i found leaving geo off was better been doing it like this for months, i also set the congestion to 65% on both and i set upload for the xbox one dot to 3 and the download dot to 5 and i uncheck share access, hyper filter for xbox one, and port forward, disable upnp