Can't snipe for shit I need help

Spediegunz

To all the sniper guys out there. I've always wanted to learn how to snipe but I'm just garbage in that department I've watch a bunch of tutorials out there and the results are the same I can't seem to get my target in the cross hairs fast enough to shoot I don't understand how everyone has such pin point accuracy Ive been practicing on 13 sensitivity please watch and give me any tips observations all Critism is appreciated maybe someone might be able to help me

lower your sensi to something like 6 to 8 i play on 4 most of the time and then you just have to learn how to drag shoot and its sad to say but the more i do dont concentrate that much on aiming the more im hitting my targets in this game...

oh and try to always be aware of your position and how you could take out ennemies the most effiecient way. also try to first to only ads when you are already near the target when aiming it should aim in on your target.

I have managed to get all the camo challenges for the Lynx, now halfway through with the Mors, you just have to keep plugging away and pick your maps

I find Recovery, Instinct and the one where its raining..lol can't think of the name are good for sniping just get a good spot and wait, just pick a spot and wait for someone to get in your sights

Hope that helps, don;t try and force it, if you miss, you miss, just be prepared to be negative a lot of times lol

Thanks much appreciated I'll give your tips a try. I know many of my deaths were because I was right out in the open in a normal game my plan of attack wouldn't be as such but I was mostly focusing on aiming and shooting at a moving target I didn't really care if they killed me I watch many people play aggressively with the sniper rifle they don't sit and camp and I would love to learn to play that way

I agree with Manucod, lower your sensitivity to 5 or below. This will mean that you have to move your thumbstick more to get on target so you won't have to do such small precise movements with the thumbstick. 

I bought these, http://www.kontrolfreek.com/fps/fps-freek-vortex.html, last year and they've helped a lot.

You also should pre-aim without ADS'ing (aim down sight), and predict where people are coming from.

Most snipers pre-aim at points they know people will be and never stay ADS. 

Hi, spedie.  The best thing you can do is practice.  And don't even worry with quick scoping or drag scoping yet.  The first step is learning to just hard scope.  You'll eventually get good at it and be able to run around with the sniper more and even pull off drag/quick scopes; but they will take practice as well, even after you have regular sniping down.

Archived