accidental factory reset

jodydid

• Netduma Staff

i must have fat fingers pushed the wrong button is there a way of getting back my allow deny list??

Nope, once the button is pushed, there is no going back.

There is a ticket at the moment to have a warning so you don't do it by accident as you have done so this should be stopped in the future :)

what are the cloud settings all about then?? i have read the wiki but im a motorcycle mechanic  :rolleyes: so most of this stuff goes over my head

i normally leave it on auto cloud update does this not save your settings?

sorry for being thick :blink:

The cloud is for the server postions on the map when they are wrongly set they get moved to the correct places via the cloud, when they have been flagged as wrong

Crossy, do you know if a ticket's been raised requsting the save and load of hosts? Be handy in the future for somebody in OP's situation.

I've got so many rated hosts for CoD, it's getting harder to define them individually. What would be good is to be able to load up hosts specific to the game and platform I'm playing on, instead of having them all on display all of the time.

• Netduma Staff

Crossy, do you know if a ticket's been raised requsting the save and load of hosts? Be handy in the future for somebody in OP's situation.

I've got so many rated hosts for CoD, it's getting harder to define them individually. What would be good is to be able to load up hosts specific to the game and platform I'm playing on, instead of having them all on display all of the time.

I've added that idea to this ticket because they are similar :)

Yeah this would be handy to have if a flash upgrade went wrong for some reason or a factory reset, to have all your settings backed up locally via a export tab then browse to save on a local drive :)

Archived