Tor gateway

I would like to ask/request a feature.

Is it possible to add Tor to the Router? If possible a Feature like the one for the vpn's where all the traffic is going over tor as soon as you switch it on in the router menu . literally all the traffic that goes thru the netduma.

regards

Manu

• Netduma Staff

I would like to ask/request a feature.

Is it possible to add Tor to the Router? If possible a Feature like the one for the vpn's where all the traffic is going over tor as soon as you switch it on in the router menu . literally all the traffic that goes thru the netduma.

regards

Manu

Don't ask, don't tell. So long as you aren't selling black-market AK-47's, that's a decent suggestion :) thanks.

Don't ask, don't tell. So long as you aren't selling black-market AK-47's, that's a decent suggestion :) thanks.

It wasn't to run and go sell ak's on the tor network ^^ but it is a cool feature which if not time consuming imo should be added to the duma for more value. I know this is not something that "Gamers" need but from a privacy standpoint it would be something that is nice to have =)

just run a vpn client through the netduma and use the tor browser to order your chemical weapons, crack cocain or a local hitman :)

I am a regular tor user and have been for a while and I never have any issues running tor and I have my vpn config file set up on my netduma.