VPN exceptions for Netflix and Hulu

Does anyone happen to know the best domains to add the VPN exceptions for Netflix and Hulu.  

www.netflix.com and www.hulu.com don't allow me stream as it detects still detects the VPN tunnel.

I've tried *.netflix.com and *.hulu.com and it says "Invalid host", so does anyone have any advice for how I can have VPN and Netflix/Hulu?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure who your vpn service is but I have vyprvpn and they have a type of encryption that allows you to bypass those firewalls.

Research them before you purchase though. Good luck.

I use Easynews' VPN Service, since it's a relative cheap addon to my other subscription there.

I know it's provided by a third-party service (not sure which), but sadly Netflix, Hulu and Amazon know when I have my VPN on :( so I was hoping someone might have worked out how to use exceptions to get around their VPN detection. 

I use Easynews' VPN Service, since it's a relative cheap addon to my other subscription there.

I know it's provided by a third-party service (not sure which), but sadly Netflix, Hulu and Amazon know when I have my VPN on :( so I was hoping someone might have worked out how to use exceptions to get around their VPN detection. 

You'd have to figure out what IP addresses those services are using and add them manually which could literally be hundreds of different IPs