AnonymousBleach

What is good friends!

Sorry its been a long time but all has been OUTSTANDING with my Netduma!  So I recently ran across this extremely salty individual in some public matches and after absolute destruction on him and his team.  He proceeded to harass me about my game play/etc.. Little did he know I record everything, found his own livestream, and recorded all of his reactions for you to enjoy!!  This Owning a Netduma is an ABSOLUTE necessity if you want to play to your best abilities and this video shows exactly why it works so well!! #DOMINATELAG

Haters POV:
WANNABE PUBSTOMPER GETS OWNED! INFINITE WARFARE HILARIOUS REACTIONS GAMEPLAY! (Part 1) 

I won't spam you all with (Part 2) of this video with my POV. (The link will be in the video description however if you are interested!) Anyway I'm just gonna go ahead and quote #TheDumaEffect here because when you own one, everyone else you play is going to hate you! LMAO xD

Thank you for watching and let me know if you all have any questions!
-Bleach

Yea that gun is op as hell definitely needs a nerf. Even on softcore with silencer it's 2 bullet kills. 1 in hc. No other gun in game is like that.

Haven't tried for nuke in this game yet but was 5 away with the 3rounf burst nuke version in hc kc.

Good video see it a lot. I take screen shots of me beating people over head from behind with fists and send to them. When I catch em camping

Yea that gun is op as hell definitely needs a nerf. Even on softcore with silencer it's 2 bullet kills. 1 in hc. No other gun in game is like that.

Haven't tried for nuke in this game yet but was 5 away with the 3rounf burst nuke version in hc kc.

Good video see it a lot. I take screen shots of me beating people over head from behind with fists and send to them. When I catch em camping

Oh yea it def is too good of a gun right now! Its super stupid that they also allow you to use it as your first gun lol. But hey I might as well abuse it before the nerf hits lol Iv'e gotten 5 nukes sofar with it!

Oh yea it def is too good of a gun right now! Its super stupid that they also allow you to use it as your first gun lol. But hey I might as well abuse it before the nerf hits lol Iv'e gotten 5 nukes sofar with it!

I don't know man. Ever since ghost and especially advanced warfare. I've noticed the default sub or AR being top tier weapons. The gun slices through like butter with handicap to it. I'm currently challenging myself to put such a game with the second LMG. I come close.Haven't hit the 50kd with it yet. 42 is the highest so far lol. Good game man. 

Archived