Duma interface really slow

I'm currently port-forwarding for Infinite Warfare on Xbox One AND I have UPnP enabled, for about a week now, and I haven't had a single slowdown to my GUI.

I previously had port-forwarding AND UPnP enabled on BO3 and I got the GUI slowdown, either the instant I added the 3074 port or the instant I enabled UPnP (I forget which as it was months ago).

The only two differences that I can think of between my setup then and now;

I'm not using the Geo filter with IW.

I now have port 3076 forwarded for IW but I did not for BO3.

Current firmware.

In case that helps anyone replicate it.

I'm currently port-forwarding for Infinite Warfare on Xbox One AND I have UPnP enabled, for about a week now, and I haven't had a single slowdown to my GUI.

I previously had port-forwarding AND UPnP enabled on BO3 and I got the GUI slowdown, either the instant I added the 3074 port or the instant I enabled UPnP (I forget which as it was months ago).

The only two differences that I can think of between my setup then and now;

I'm not using the Geo filter with IW.

I now have port 3076 forwarded for IW but I did not for BO3.

Current firmware.

In case that helps anyone replicate it.

the issue is with duplicate ports upnp will open 3074 and most ppl have that manually forwarded which causes the conflict

the issue is with duplicate ports upnp will open 3074 and most ppl have that manually forwarded which causes the conflict

I still have port 3074 enabled and UPnP but it's not causing my Geo to slowdown.

It may well be the conflict but something else is the trigger for the slow GUI.

I still have port 3074 enabled and UPnP but it's not causing my Geo to slowdown.

It may well be the conflict but something else is the trigger for the slow GUI.

but is it the same udp or tcp

but is it the same udp or tcp

same as before (on blops), tcp + udp.

...saying that, I might well have changed something on my ISP router that's before (or after?) the Duma in the chain. So I might have skirted the issue with a setting on that by chance (I forgot I tried changing a bunch of stuff on that a while back).

• Administrators

after doing some more testing ive found that with port forwarding it seems it will only slow the os down if there is a conflict between open ports with upnp, upnp wants to open port 3074 udp so all i forwarded was port 3076 udp, and all is working including open nat type in IW, what ever the upnp tries to open that you laready have open manually will cause the duma os to be slow, hope this helps

That's good to know but UPnP shouldn't be enabled at the same time as port forwarding. Does this occur when UPnP is off as well?

That's good to know but UPnP shouldn't be enabled at the same time as port forwarding. Does this occur when UPnP is off as well?

yes after you had said they shouldnt work together i disabked upnp reset and after a few hours went slow again

• Administrators

yes after you had said they shouldnt work together i disabked upnp reset and after a few hours went slow again

Can you try disabling auto feedback, remote access and cookies in settings > miscellaneous please and see if that resolves the issues.

Can you try disabling auto feedback, remote access and cookies in settings > miscellaneous please and see if that resolves the issues.

i have done then then waited 24 hours and still slow, when i do a reset it worls fine for awhile then it goes slow everytime i have to have ports forward other wise i cant play call of suty or even the xbox as the nat type is constantly strict or moderate

• Administrators

I had a slow Duma Interface too with Port Forwarding for COD IW. I disabled the Forwarding and didn´t enable UPnP. Now I have a Moderate Status InGame but my Buddy can join my Lobby and I haven´t Slowdowns on the Duma Interface.

I play on PC

Enable UPnP on Duma and ISP hub. Duma in DMZ. Disable UPnP forwarding in miscellaneous settings. Add your friends to your allow list, should hopefully have open NAT and connect with friends despite your Geo settings.

Archived