This question has probably been asked b4

D3mon1c

If I join a game/lobby with the r1 off & enable the settings would it filter anyway like its supposed to or would I most likely get booted out of the lobby cause I did that 

No because it keeps the connection open for 2 minutes as an anti-cheat feature.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000024118-anti-cheat

But realize theres some games you can't find lobbies or whatever by using geo not that I want it to kick out the people currently in there im asking if it'll keep em but only allow people to join the lobby/game that I set the preferences to like would it still work in terms of people that havnt joined yet not the ones that are already there

But realize theres some games you can't find lobbies or whatever by using geo not that I want it to kick out the people currently in there im asking if it'll keep em but only allow people to join the lobby/game that I set the preferences to like would it still work in terms of people that havnt joined yet not the ones that are already there

If you are the host

So for example if I join an MKX king of the hill (off atm) cause I can't find jack squat with filtering on but then turn on Geo it won't work UNLESS im the host so basically it won't filter at all its just pointless in that moment? 

Archived