4g internet problems

So i have this problem with a 4G connection, that when i play counter-strike during the late hours like 9pm-3am my ping just starts randomly jumping betweeen 50-400 probably from all the traffic to the connection and i was just wandering would the netduma be able to fix this? or any suggestions on how to fix this? All help is appreciated.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum! If it's a modem then you'll be able to connect the R1 no problem. If your issue is caused by local congestion which it sounds like it is then we can definitely resolve that issue & make sure all the devices in your home don't impact each other.

Hey, welcome to the forum! If it's a modem then you'll be able to connect the R1 no problem. If your issue is caused by local congestion which it sounds like it is then we can definitely resolve that issue & make sure all the devices in your home don't impact each other.

thank you in that case i will be ordering the netduma during this week or next week but let's say it doesn't help, is it possible to get a refund?

• Administrators

thank you in that case i will be ordering the netduma during this week or next week but let's say it doesn't help, is it possible to get a refund?

Great to hear that! We'll be here to help if you have any issues when you receive it. You can see our terms here: https://netduma.com/terms/

Archived