Feel like I'm behind while using the netduma

Ok I understand I have very fast intenet too 200 down 25 up and I never am up to speed I'm always behind. So I don't believe it matters with the preemptive or reactive I have tried both and they leave me behind wondering what happened. All I can confirm is people with excellent Internet always feel behind something with call of duty and the sync algorithm it uses. It has alot of trouble allocating players with good bandwidth.

No ur setup jus wrong man. Do buffer bloat test or jus 70/70 cc, depending packet off, turbo mode on, reactive mode, ip6 off. Set geo filter for cod ultimate. If ur not stomping. Then game isn't mean for U. Many friends run this setup, no issues. Or u can be like the kids who need to throttle hard cuz they bad 1/3cc. But I don't recommend that ever unless ur horrible at the game.

Let me explain a little I have a 3.14 kd far from bad, I also have read all the manuals and have been apart of this forum for a year and a half. I promise I'm good at the game, I can achieve my full download i know how to setup my settings. The game just as awful net-coding. So don't tell me the games not meant for me, or I'm bad because all that is a lie. I myself know my netduma is doing all it can that has nothing to do with the games net-code being garbage. There are already too many kids that wanna attempt to tell someone they are bad at the game because they are struggling with the netduma. I still have my duma and love it but that doesn't mean there isn't still a massive amount of built in lag in COD. So quit  with the my friends no issues, attempting to make me seem obsolete

No ur setup jus wrong man. Do buffer bloat test or jus 70/70 cc, depending packet off, turbo mode on, reactive mode, ip6 off. Set geo filter for cod ultimate. If ur not stomping. Then game isn't mean for U. Many friends run this setup, no issues. Or u can be like the kids who need to throttle hard cuz they bad 1/3cc. But I don't recommend that ever unless ur horrible at the game.

I don't run this setup so I guess I'm bad at the game. 

FatalDragon you have to fiddle around a little to find what works for you. It took me a while to find my setup and get everything right.

Archived