Smoke Ping, is my connection fine?

Macabi83

Ran it for the last part of yesterday and overnight, played and watched some you tube, gamed, browsed in this time frame.

My isp is ATT uverse and I have 25 down / 5 up connection, test was run on my pc wired.

go6EC7N.png

HoenAtv.png

S0n5xNy.png

1x576Uy.png

• Administrators

I haven't used this software before but it looks as though your base ping when you're not using the internet is around 50ms, does that sound about right? If so thats not the greatest starting point. Then roughly doubling when you're actually using the internet isn't great, you'll definitely be wanting to use congestion control to prevent that happening.

Ran it for the last part of yesterday and overnight, played and watched some you tube, gamed, browsed in this time frame.

My isp is ATT uverse and I have 25 down / 5 up connection, test was run on my pc wired.

go6EC7N.png

HoenAtv.png

S0n5xNy.png

1x576Uy.png

Seems fine to me, I've used this for a while now... The Kansas server is actually in Virginia. I assume you're somewhere in the south east US based on your pings to the locations? I wish mine was that stable while my line was active.

Archived