Fifa 17 seasons

I play fifa 17 seasons online mode, the problem this year is that when you find out your opponents ping you do not have enough time to back out if you choose not to play this opponent. I like to play against people with a ping no higher then 40ms. Last year wasn't an issue as you had plenty of time to exit the match. This year by the time you get the ping reading the game is already started. Is there a way you can filter out a ping range. The geo-filter is great for filtering opponents not inside the range set. I think you guys should add a feature with ping range.

I play fifa 17 seasons online mode, the problem this year is that when you find out your opponents ping you do not have enough time to back out if you choose not to play this opponent. I like to play against people with a ping no higher then 40ms. Last year wasn't an issue as you had plenty of time to exit the match. This year by the time you get the ping reading the game is already started. Is there a way you can filter out a ping range. The geo-filter is great for filtering opponents not inside the range set. I think you guys should add a feature with ping range.

Put your home location in ocean, distance to 0 and Ping assist to however high you want it. Make sure strict mode is enabled. 

Archived