Netduma R1 issue! please help!

it is taking quite some time for my netduma to complete its processes. including switching from one screen to the next. for example, i change my congestion control settings, and once i click update settings, it just has the little spinning bars icon moving, and usually takes upwards of 15 minutes to give me the settings applied confirmation. same thing if i switch from one screen to another, such as going from congestion control to settings, etc. i have rebooted the router, reset the router, and every other combo i can think of. this is a very recent issue. did not work like this the first six months i had it. just within the last 3-4 weeks. and it is updated currently. any ideas about this would be greatly appreciated. 

it is taking quite some time for my netduma to complete its processes. including switching from one screen to the next. for example, i change my congestion control settings, and once i click update settings, it just has the little spinning bars icon moving, and usually takes upwards of 15 minutes to give me the settings applied confirmation. same thing if i switch from one screen to another, such as going from congestion control to settings, etc. i have rebooted the router, reset the router, and every other combo i can think of. this is a very recent issue. did not work like this the first six months i had it. just within the last 3-4 weeks. and it is updated currently. any ideas about this would be greatly appreciated. 

Unplug both your ISP hub and Netduma for 5 minutes then plug the ISP hub back in, wait for it to start up and then plug the duma back in.

Usually this happens for manually port forward congestion or upnp and manual port forwarding turned on. Usually factory reset fixes this. Happened to me

but without the port forwarding, and the upnp, i cannot get an open nat type.

Archived