Pingplotter help

Collet005

That is fine as long as it is not on the destination hop.

You should be pinging twiiter.co.uk as that is pointing to the US

The jitter is minimal and very low looks good.

Your ping is jitter free :)

I see you are from Italy ,I originally  guessed you were UK as twitter.com was in the 100ms to what I thought was the US.

To see a lower ping time you need to ping a local IP.

• 3 weeks later...

I have done another experiment, i've played halo5 on xboxone with my mobile 4g connection instead that with my fttc fiber (100/20). Hit detection is 100% better with my mobile 4g connection. Can someone explain me why and what i can do to check my fiber line? I have low ping on it, 0 jitter, 0% pl, it seems fine, but is orrible when playing with netduma too (gameplay is slow, movememts are slow, aim is difficult, hi detection is orrible, etc), and instead playing with wifi on a 3/4g mobile connection is much much better (almost perfect hit detection, fast gameplay)

• Administrators

Do you know the ping difference you were getting between fibre & 4G? Base ping on both and game ping on both?

Depending on when you were playing Fibre may have been experiencing slowdowns due to peak times. Though the ping difference is what would be most interesting here.

Do you know the ping difference you were getting between fibre & 4G? Base ping on both and game ping on both?

Depending on when you were playing Fibre may have been experiencing slowdowns due to peak times. Though the ping difference is what would be most interesting here.

My fibre has 6ms ping  under 50 mi., 30 ms from Rome (Italy) to Amsterdam, 180 ms to Seattle (USA). I've tried pingtest too, and it confirms that i have low ping and 0 jitter and 0%pl even in usa.

With 4g  is 30ms under 50mi, 50 to amsterdam and then  i've done the internal test of the xboxone and the ping test to seattle is around 230ms.

Today i will do more test using my fibre line with wifi and no wired, to understand if some cables or ports dont work.

Archived