Now I'm really stumped. I think my netduma is acting weird. Now.. I have everything that's internet related hooked up through my netduma. Everything is working just fine. But.... I have no access to the Call of duty servers. Black ops 3, Advanced Warfare or Ghosts. I haven't tried my older Cod's on my ps3 yet. Everything worked just fine this past weekend and monday. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks everyone.

Ya I still have mine enabled with it strict. I don't have any issues. Once I'm in the cod servers that is. I will just have to disable the geo and strict before I turn on my system. I just hope it keeps my NAT set to OPEN.

I did try that. I couldn't get it to work.

Read a follow up post that said it could take up to four hours for the setting to update, so you may need to try it again around dinner time in Colorado.

Servers for call of duty in the states have been down for over 24 hours for me in Chicago on a ps4. COD aw and BO3 are both down for me. It is probably not your netduma. Hope this helps, but we will have to wait until they or PlayStation fixes the problem.

Servers for call of duty in the states have been down for over 24 hours for me in Chicago on a ps4. COD aw and BO3 are both down for me. It is probably not your netduma. Hope this helps, but we will have to wait until they or PlayStation fixes the problem.

Are you sure brother?  I saw the news stories from earlier, but it appears they have diagnosed and fixed most of the major issues.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav

Now I am confused. I disabled my geo and got online. I can than enable my geo back out and log in again but nat is now strict. I have not touched my netduma settings in months. What would cause this. Can't Connect to a game with geo enabled. When I log in with get off it is open nat. Finds game right away with get disabled. Wtf.

Ps4 down detector has all kinds of complaints within the USA. I got into a couple games none of which finished without getting booted. Than lost server connection and cannot connect with or without geofilter. I am guessing they are having major server issues and it is not me. I will wait it out.

Not sure. All I can say is.. I disabled the geo filter that my ps4 is connected to aswell as clicking the STRICT box. I was able to get an OPEN NAT when I unplugged the netduma for about 10 seconds then plugged it back in. Let it set for about 5 minutes then I turned on my ps4 and loaded black ops 3. I was able to connect to the servers with an OPEN NAT. I played a game with my geo filter still disengaged. After my game I engaged my geo filter and clicked the STRICT box and waited about 5 more minutes and I was able to play just like any other day. But that's me.

You sure? I played on CHI servers last night all night without problems or lag. 

And per Newton's Law, as soon as I posted that I haven't had a game since.  I've done the cloud changes, rebooted, undone UPnP all of it and still no match. And these settings are settings I've used since Bo3 came out.  I'm at a loss.  Guess its time to shelf the duma until the next update. 

Ok this works for me on ps4, COD aw. I put bleeding edge at 21 15 25 but only waited a half hour so not sure it has reset yet. I had geo disabled and strict un ticked. Turned on ps4, COD aw selected multiplayer, enabled geo filter and ticked strict mode, hit play online. Got the open nat and everything works like it has for the last year. I have not confirmed this with bo3 because I don't play it any longer, but imagine it works. Thanks to everyone who helped figure this out.

Geo filter connected to my ps4. Disabled. Strict box unclicked.... In the black ops 3 server within seconds and my NAT is still "OPEN". Just crazy. I wonder what Activision did with that last patch to have this effect on all the CoD servers for all the CoD games.

Archived