I'd unclick the enable box that's attached to your system you want to use and unclick the strict mode in the netduma's geo filter menu.

Then I'd wait a few minutes then turn on your system and make sure you can get into the CoD servers to play the online multiplayer. Once your on the server then enable your system and click the strict mode again. Both green checks. Then you should be back to gaming. At least that's what I'm doing for now.

As far as your NAT. That I guess depends on how your connected to the netduma. I have my netduma going through my isp's router via the netduma ip address in the DMZ in my isp's router. I just had to unplug my netduma for about 10 seconds then plug it back in. So far so good. Open NAT and gaming like normal. Kinda laggy but no where near as bad without the netduma.

As far as your NAT. That I guess depends on how your connected to the netduma. I have my netduma going through my isp's router via the netduma ip address in the DMZ in my isp's router. I just had to unplug my netduma for about 10 seconds then plug it back in. So far so good. Open NAT and gaming like normal. Kinda laggy but no where near as bad without the netduma.

Thx, i will try it later.

Archived