wow Really?

I followed all the threads exactly, I try to update the band with and it comes back "warning" now my xbox one is showing 100% packet loss and cannot play on it LOL yeah this thing works fantastic. idk what to say or do but this is ridiculous. The firmware is updated everything is set up and nothing works, very unhappy 

I followed all the threads exactly, I try to update the band with and it comes back "warning" now my xbox one is showing 100% packet loss and cannot play on it LOL yeah this thing works fantastic. idk what to say or do but this is ridiculous. The firmware is updated everything is set up and nothing works, very unhappy 

Sounds like you adjusted the prioritisation to the xBox & set it to 0 (zero) or unticked 'Share Excess', when you press apply, that msg appears...

Edit: Or you updated the speed, it then asks if you want to set up the speeds automatically, did you select Yes or No ?

Can you tell us what you did exactly ? It sounds like a user fault.

• Administrators

That warning is just an aesthetic bug when bandwidth under a certain limit is entered - the settings will have applied. 

As above I would check the device prioritisation. 

Is your console connected via ethernet or WiFi? If ethernet try using a different cable. Ensure the console is connecting via automatic network settings.

Archived