World of Tanks

ItsLego

Here is the list of officially supported games.

http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000028409-is-the-netduma-compatible-with-every-game-

However, the congestion control features are still very effective and provide streamlined QOS for your network regardless.  And depending on how multiplayer matchmaking works in WOT (which I've never played), the geofilter could still be effective for it if setup correctly. 

If I'm not mistaken the game has a server list? In which case the Geo-filter wouldn't really be needed here.

Im on Xbox and never see a server list. I just choose "Europe" and im connected to 615c814cf900dadf   

There are many codes like this, ill see if can get some more if that helps?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

From what you can see does this appear to need whitelisting i.e. You can't connect to online when trying to boot up the game unless it's in your radius or does it appear to just be a dedicated server in which if you search for a game it is blocked? 

From what you can see does this appear to need whitelisting i.e. You can't connect to online when trying to boot up the game unless it's in your radius or does it appear to just be a dedicated server in which if you search for a game it is blocked? 

Sorry these are some of the servers i connect to perfectly normal. Maybe i was providing them unnecessarily?! If so, im sorry. From reading, it sounded like you may have wanted them. 

• Administrators

Apologies, I didn't reread the thread, I assumed I remembered correctly. That's great thank you. 

Could you try choosing some other regions and placing your home location/radius there and grab those IDs as well? That would be really helpful!

Apologies, I didn't reread the thread, I assumed I remembered correctly. That's great thank you. 

Could you try choosing some other regions and placing your home location/radius there and grab those IDs as well? That would be really helpful!

Yeah sure. Ill connect up tonight depending on if i can stay connected to Xbox Live(Already got an open thread about this) and check out the other regions and get some more for you. 

These are 3 that ive found for USA. The 3 areas you can select in game are: Europe - NA West - NA East. The ones ive provided below all show up in the same state (Kansas?) regardless of if you select NA West or East. The Europe ones ive already supplied. 

45a28a553fe4d3d8    

c44abc87e763c4c9    

9f46bf8ae33e252a    

Archived