Destiny - Consant Marionberry errors since this evening

Hi,

I'm unable to get past the title screen on Destiny. This morning it worked fine, but now I am receiving constant marionberry errors.

Everything else is working fine. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I even tried a factory reset of the 'duma loading Destiny settings again and that's not worked. Please can someone help!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really just started a rumble and all was good on mine, went into the tower etc geo on no drama? Maybe a bungie issu you think?

Yes because one guy on the french section has the same issue.

Sweden here. Same marionberry problem. Bypassing the netduma works instantly. With the netduma i always get marionberry. Have not tried to turn of the geofilter yet. Did try to expand it massivly though but that did not help...

its a bungle problem AGAIN .

if you play destiny often and theres a problem you get an error code beaver/weasel etc the latest is marionberry now these error codes are meaningless and basically say that  its a problem at our end (erm what i was on earlier and it was fine and you release an update and i get errors and its MY network ?) thats my normal response lol.

but bungle did an update and then reversed it ............

With update 2.3.1.1 an issue was introduced where players experiencing connection issues were not receiving proper Error Codes when attempting to log in to Destiny. After successfully logging in, players experiencing this issue were not able to launch activities or performing other in-game tasks.
On Aug. 9th, 2016, we have reverted back to the previous behavior which allows these players to see these error messages again. If you are met with Marionberry or Canary error messages consistently when attempting to log in, please refer to our Network Troubleshooting Guide for proper network settings. If you continue to experience these issues, you may need to contact your ISP for further assistance.

again bungle try to say its a problem at our end even though they admit in there statement there was a problem with the update to start with , and btw i hadnt seen any reports about update 2.3.1.1 ???

so stay calm its just another bungle fekk fest

Disabled my filter and I'm still getting booted with a marionberry error. Any more ideas how I get back into the game? (Wired network, worked like a charm before)

Otherwise I hope Bungie will fix their problems, soon. :/

/EDIT: Rebootet the router and cleared the PS4 cache. Now I can get online, but just w/o the geo filter.

Had the same issue. Used Chive972 set up from an old post of his, happened to change last night, not good timing. I thought it was the changes that stopped me being able to log in. I then reverted back to original settings and still couldn't log in. Only way was to disable Geo filter.

Maybe not for this thread but im just using the Duma as my main router and its acting as PPPoE as well, so no ISP router. I get a message from the Duma saying speeds maybe slower doing this. My PS4 speeds are a 1/4 of what they used to be on my Netgear. Im on BT fibre and get 80/20mb, PS4 is like 22/2, it is on WiFi, i know not ideal, so will try when hardwired.

Not sure if i am best off putting my Netgear back as ISP router and then Duma in DMZ and just run the PS4s off the Duma. At the moment my whole network is running of the Duma, well Cisco switch is plugged in to Duma and all devices are running off Cisco switch PoE or WiFi. Bit of a nightmare when doing congestion control when you have 20 plus devices on the circle GUI.

Appreciate any feedback, sorry for the long message, as i said happy to move this to a post of its own......

Archived