Destiny Updated - Support Needed

Apparently in their previous 2 updates * speaking for ps4 * Bungie have implemented new match making settings. I hope you can update the net duma so it only match makes me with people in my region. Its been quite the trouble to find a game with people within my region using the optimal destiny settings. Thanks

Problem in short ; Destiny settings no longer work properly. Please support it again.

I also think its down to player base, as i get matched with people outside my geo sometimes, think this a Destiny issue as well. But i understand what your saying totally. Think Destiny needs a little look at on the Duma side maybe a refresh etc.

Also untick your auto cloud bleeding edge, then tick reapply this helps reset the cloud.

I'll def try that.

It all started when bungie faced that issue with people getting kicked in trials. To me it sounds like people from different geo locations were matched and the game deemed that the ping is too high therefore kicked. Now bungie has allowed such high pings to matchmake and thats what am facing. Getting matched into europe or us is terrible to me.

Yeah I mean if I play Trials I funny enough turn Geo off,seems to play better for some reason.

But crucible in general I keep geo on,but again it's hit and miss for good games.

I mean I'm steadyand good ping but it's the others that cause the issue.

Have tried moving your home location slightly?

Let me no how you get on I also like to hear what others are doing to see about matchmaking improvement.

Subscribed to You tube as well liked the blacksheild clip.

Archived