PureVpn Setup help request

Hi, I've recently purchased a netduma r1 so I'm still slightly adjusting to the product, However, I cannot figure out how to set up 'PureVPN' with the netduma r1.

I have googled it, searched for videos, but I cannot seem to find much useful information.

The way I'm currently set up to my console, is wired from my Laptop to PS4 and my Laptop is running wirless to my router with sharing enabled for connection, I cannot seem to figure out this config file or get it to connect at all, I don't even know if I need a specific config file for my region or what? I would like to know if anyone could assist me with this personally or post a full guide on this as I'm not too techy so I have no idea on this at all!

I did once manage to setup PureVpn to my ps3 a year or two ago but I had no issues sharing the connections directly to my ISP hub, but as I said, any help would be great as I play a lot of Competitive cod via gaming sites and I'm honestly sick of being hit offline so I've had to try last resort - a VPN.

Also, could someone explain what the router log does once a vpn is setup? can this provide proof of an attack as that is one thing that is requested when submitting proof of a ddos attack in-game and I find it extremely hard to get.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've recently purchased a netduma r1 so I'm still slightly adjusting to the product, However, I cannot figure out how to set up 'PureVPN' with the netduma r1.

I have googled it, searched for videos, but I cannot seem to find much useful information.

The way I'm currently set up to my console, is wired from my Laptop to PS4 and my Laptop is running wirless to my router with sharing enabled for connection, I cannot seem to figure out this config file or get it to connect at all, I don't even know if I need a specific config file for my region or what? I would like to know if anyone could assist me with this personally or post a full guide on this as I'm not too techy so I have no idea on this at all!

I did once manage to setup PureVpn to my ps3 a year or two ago but I had no issues sharing the connections directly to my ISP hub, but as I said, any help would be great as I play a lot of Competitive cod via gaming sites and I'm honestly sick of being hit offline so I've had to try last resort - a VPN.

Also, could someone explain what the router log does once a vpn is setup? can this provide proof of an attack as that is one thing that is requested when submitting proof of a ddos attack in-game and I find it extremely hard to get.

Thanks in advance.

Hey I also use PureVPN and asked about the setup from their support guys. Here's what they sent me:

1- Log into your Netduma R1 router. The router can be accessed by entering 192.168.88.1into your browser’s address bar
2- Click on VPN in the Netduma control panel.
3- In the VPN menu, select the devices you wish to tunnel through the VPN, then click Setup.
4- You will be taken to the Advanced VPN Connection Settings.
6- Extract and  paste the text into the Config box.
7- Enter PureVPN Username and Password, check Enable, then click Apply.

Hope it can help you out in setting it up :)

Hey I also use PureVPN and asked about the setup from their support guys. Here's what they sent me:

1- Log into your Netduma R1 router. The router can be accessed by entering 192.168.88.1into your browser’s address bar
2- Click on VPN in the Netduma control panel.
3- In the VPN menu, select the devices you wish to tunnel through the VPN, then click Setup.
4- You will be taken to the Advanced VPN Connection Settings.
6- Extract and  paste the text into the Config box.
7- Enter PureVPN Username and Password, check Enable, then click Apply.

Hope it can help you out in setting it up :)

Thank you very much, it worked first time! For those of you also looking for advice on this just follow these steps and it should also work for you.

Archived