arena 4v4 settings

tellto

hello, i usually play with my team arena in bo3 and my ping is usually alot better than in public matches. i was wondering if anyone has any settings that would help my connection in arena because as u know every bullet counts in arena:) 

• Administrators

Haven't played it but 70/70 anti-flood and console in hyper traffic will eliminate any local lag. Then if you're the party leader/using the Geo-filter it depends how far away your friends are but add them to your allow list and set location in between all of you. 

Haven't played it but 70/70 anti-flood and console in hyper traffic will eliminate any local lag. Then if you're the party leader/using the Geo-filter it depends how far away your friends are but add them to your allow list and set location in between all of you. 

so basically my friend josh has to host because no one else can join each other except him. me and josh both have open nat types but my 2 other friends have moderate nat types so he has to be host. i can add josh to my allow section since he can join me, but how will I add my 2 other friends to my allow section?

so basically my friend josh has to host because no one else can join each other except him. me and josh both have open nat types but my 2 other friends have moderate nat types so he has to be host. i can add josh to my allow section since he can join me, but how will I add my 2 other friends to my allow section?

before you connect to any game servers start a party have your friends join 1 at a time and add them to your allow list as they join.  You will see them show up in the geofilter as they join your party.  Click on the circle in the geofilter and add them.  1 thing to remember is that you will have to re-add them every time their IP changes.  If they're good buddies of yours get them to set their consoles up with a static IP address that way they will always be allowed when you are host

Tellto, make sure your geofilter is NOT enabled when your friends are trying to join your party. After they're in your allow list you can turn the geofilter back on. The other thing you can do is just turn the geofilter off when you're going to party up

Tellto, make sure your geofilter is NOT enabled when your friends are trying to join your party. After they're in your allow list you can turn the geofilter back on. The other thing you can do is just turn the geofilter off when you're going to party up

ohhhhhhhhh okayyy if they are host and they live in canada, could that cause more lag for me? also, how do i disable geofilter? lol

and what does adding them my allow list do?

• Administrators

ohhhhhhhhh okayyy if they are host and they live in canada, could that cause more lag for me? also, how do i disable geofilter? lol

If that is far away from you then yes. Scroll to the top of the page and un tick "enabled"

and what does adding them my allow list do?

Means you will always be able to connect to them regardless of your Geo-filter settings.

If that is far away from you then yes. Scroll to the top of the page and un tick "enabled"

Means you will always be able to connect to them regardless of your Geo-filter settings.

okay i turned off my geoflter and i added them to my allow list and then turned the geofilter back on. do you think if im host the connection will be better towards me?

Yes if you're party leader and have the geofilter on you will get games within your geofilter radius.

Don't take this the wrong way tellto. If it were me I would read up on everything the R1 can do for you. Based on your questions in this thread its apparent you're missing out on the power of the R1.

Keep on gaming bro enjoy

Yes if you're party leader and have the geofilter on you will get games within your geofilter radius.

Don't take this the wrong way tellto. If it were me I would read up on everything the R1 can do for you. Based on your questions in this thread its apparent you're missing out on the power of the R1.

Keep on gaming bro enjoy

ok thanks bro appreciate it:)

Archived