Removed from game world when trying to play pvp destiny

It's a Bungie problem Fraser everyone is getting the Beaver/anyanimalunderthesun error codes right now.  It is something they have messed up with the latest patch. They have put a post on their website saying they are aware of the issue.  Now to see how long it takes them to fix it. LOL. 

A little bird told me... someone tht works for bungie! Tht there doing a secret nerf of strict nat types to fix connection & not just get rid of sbmm?! But people who have good connection to the game got screwed with this patch somehow & there having trouble to keep this nerf stable. Nat 1 & nat 2 r good, but thts using a normal router with no geo-fliter

I've done some testing last night .. just modem to game ... nat 1 everything good.. not kicked once . Used a normal router... nighthawk ... nat 2 ... not kicked once. Plugged in duma ... geo-fliter on c/c 70 both ways. Get kick from tower & Crucible .took off geo with c/c @ 70 both ways. I get kicked. Strict is off the whole time. So ... to play destiny right now is too have geo off & c/ c @ 100% both ways. Looks like u can't throttle your connection right now or no more?!

Not much people can connect to game right now, when I did play Crucible 4 vs 3 in control, & was connected to Mexico and China etc... with fake green bars & ping @ 900 + but hit detection was good ... I'm not sure what bungie is doing , but the game is really messed up right now! Don't bother updating the cloud for destiny right now Fraser.

The latest patch is tossing "Beaver" errors for everyone. It has nothing to do with the Netduma and there's nothing we can do until Bungie patches it. You can still get into Crucible matches, but it will randomly kick you out.

Update was just release from Bungie to fix the Beaver errors.  You can DL it now.  Lets see what they messed up to fix that problem.

Boom. That didn't take long now did it?

Patience grasshopper...

Well played ed poe last night and night before and havent been kicked all week, even with goe on or off, so think im lucky yes patch was deployed yesterday so will try and see if i get it, my sliders are always at 100% but then im a slow download Bt adsl now, but again my partner who plays in the next room doesnt get kicked.

But yes have heard of this beaver error, but Destiny bungie struggle in ever way of which i dont understand to produce or regulate a basic multiplayer connection based game mode, even sbmm shouldnt cause this world wide matchmaking, and if it does just put it back to cbmm.

There a odd really odd company, i mean id lose myu jobn if i continously got it wrong... But bungie are invinsble, we should get a medal for inconsistant lag kills... Like bending fly through wall kill, whilst not seeing thhe bullet, You where never there medal?

But Duma does its job well.. No drama there... But we need to fix bungies mess so we duma owners can playu with no issue.. Haha

I played PvP most of the night with my Duma hooked up. Tried the first 5 games solo and with the filter turned off. Didn't get any error messages and was match making with people in Iceland and Mexico. Turned on the Geo filter and the strict policy and was only playing people in NA. Ran into a few laggy people but for the most part just raging at scatter grenades and people being dumb. Connections were great.

Haha scatter grenades, yeah anoying , like shoulder charge, i also dont really suffer much my end as well, normally ok. But i do feel for others as its sometimes ok for some and awful for others, although i do get red yellow bar lobbies quite often. Uk seems odd always matchmaking around Italy and Usa.Even tho uk must have players playing especially in Trials.

Archived