Version 1.03.3a major bug

Guest Netduma_Iain

Iain just so you know brother.The longer the fix the more t-shirts you own me,even though i'm on the good version and i'm not affected.Yesterday the t-shirt was for mental anguish,today it's for pain and suffering    ;)

Akic, there were two separate versions of the firmware. Most people are on the normal .1a sounds like you are too! 

My geofliter was allowing connections from everywhere I wasn't getting any padlocks or yellow triangles so I assumed that was the bad firmware.

Either way it plays OK so I'm happy to wait till the fix is released.

Iain just so you know brother.The longer the fix the more t-shirts you own me,even though i'm on the good version and i'm not affected.Yesterday the t-shirt was for mental anguish,today it's for pain and suffering    ;)

LMAO!  You just said you have the good version.  You shouldn't be suffering!  I on the other hand, am suffering because I think I have the bad version.  I think Netduma owes me a t-shirt and a jacket to cover my mental breakdown.  HAHAHAHA!!!  Just Kidding :P

Guest Netduma_Iain

I'm building it as we speak. Will run a few tests then post it back up in a few hours(assuming the tests pass)

Archived