Nerdy a R2 Router?

Jack Frost

I was going to get a netduma, but when I took a look at the 's still only running 802.11 b/g/n, a 2.4 ghz band, and older internals. Does anyone know if they will be releasing a newer version with updated specs any time soon? I've heard great things about them and I'd love to get one

I was going to get a netduma, but when I took a look at the 's still only running 802.11 b/g/n, a 2.4 ghz band, and older internals. Does anyone know if they will be releasing a newer version with updated specs any time soon? I've heard great things about them and I'd love to get one

This has been asked many times before and they always said no... If you want 5ghz what most of us do is run a second router as a 5ghz AC access point.

You use the term older internals.

It should be noted that the software is efficient and the next revolution by way of router software will be even more efficient.

Whilst I'd love a Netduma R2(D2) :D we don't need it.

As suggested, if you want 802.11N/AC on the 5Ghz band, get yourself a cheap TP-LINK Archer C20i AC750 or if you want something better maybe consider the Netgear Nighthawk R7000, the Netduma plays nice with others.

Archived