Advanced Warfare xbox one

talbyfish

This is how i see it Skill based match making has seen a big rise in people from the other side of the world being connected instead of Ping based match making .

This is just my theory but i think they have messed with the lag comp recently because of complaints, you can guess what they have done.

Have a go on older cods or battlefield they play sweet AW for me is fundamentally broken on certain dedi servers.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play on Cod ghost all good almost perfect, Aw is playing no different on super hub 2 with regard to duma router, yes Aw has issues but its still playing the same for me sbmm is the issue but im still trying to justify the net duma at the moment with the game improvement, even when set to Europe uk its ok but no change in game play still laggy but not much you can do to combat it i still have good games.

Guest Netduma_Iain

You've posted multiple times without accepting any support, if you haven't noticed a difference it leads me to believe that you have your setup wrong. Low ping is universally known to improve gameplay, its a fact. Read the first paragraph of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ping_(video_gaming)

"Having a low ping is always desirable because lower latency provides smoother gameplay by allowing faster updates of game data."

Our router has all the features necessary to lower ping. If you post the information requested we can lower your ping. 

Cheers

Iain

I have posted multiple times about my findings, again no support needed,ive never said ping was the issue....never...I said I was always on 4 bars all the time its just makes no difference at all in gameplay, not bothered about KD ratio at all im only saying what I find, please except my comments im not arguing at all, its just not changing anything for me its says reduce lag, again I don't feel it reduced anything on my connection, with the super hub connected in place of the router I just really cant tell the difference. Sorry but will not comment anymore on this forum.

Again we chatted on the phone so accepted your help.

Guest Netduma_Iain

The router is designed to lower ping which in turn improves gameplay.

Sorry battery ran out. Tried to call back but before I did someone else called so I lost your number. Are you available at 7pm? 

Why not let me know how you get on, at night i close the distance right down to minimum and always get 8-10 ms games :)

So I tried it mate! I put my location over the Kansas Dedi Server and it was laggy and terrible to play in. So this morning I tried over the Seattle Dedi Server and I think I found my spot with 16ms. It still kind of lagged but that was the players in the lobby with bad connection and not as bad as the Kansas Server. 

So I tried it mate! I put my location over the Kansas Dedi Server and it was laggy and terrible to play in. So this morning I tried over the Seattle Dedi Server and I think I found my spot with 16ms. It still kind of lagged but that was the players in the lobby with bad connection and not as bad as the Kansas Server. 

yep just keep trying that one, they are usually better in the day.

the game won't work if you can't play on them I don't think man

yeah it does, i now have my filter set so i dont get any servers but it takes a while to find a game becouse of the small area.

Every game is soooo much better than servers for me,even if the ping is higher than the 20-28 i get with the servers.

Solution, stick all the servers in france then we can search the whole UK for a p2p game. (please :D )

Or could you even do it just on my netduma if possible?

Maybe a manual cloud setting????

Guest Netduma_Iain

sorry was developing, I thought you may have called. Bad communication on my part.

Can you call me in the evening around 7:30pm this week when you are free please. Apologies again

I copied Raddys Geo on the south coast of the uk and it gave me host , i was two shotting people , I felt bad as i am on the receiving end of this sometimes.

Didnt stop me playing for an hour though haha.

Been watching Twitter, some thinks it's the DLC content (Havoc) that were being thrown into the regular playlist that's causing some issues.  Now that Ascendance is out, I truly believe this is causing issues too and the fact that SBMM is still a go.  MC should just get rid of SBMM and problem is solved, everyone is happy again!  

I copied Raddys Geo on the south coast of the uk and it gave me host , i was two shotting people , I felt bad as i am on the receiving end of this sometimes.

Didnt stop me playing for an hour though haha.

how long did it take to give you host ??

Archived