Rate my Sig :)

RADDY1993

Nice Raddy.  Personally I think it should maybe be sped up a tad but looks good mate.  Those C4D skillz are coming along :)

I slowed it down :), it was a little to fast but easily changed. Just means a re-render and thats not a quick thing even for that its gor ai and gi so CPU intensive THIS  intro i made took 5 hours to render LOL.

Another pro trick is to ramp the speed up as the animation plays, never used C4D so not sure how it would be done in that but back in the day we used to use Boris RED for this sort of stuff and you could do it with keyframes.

If you accelerate the animation as it plays you get a nice crescendo towards the end as it slams together.

Another pro trick is to ramp the speed up as the animation plays, never used C4D so not sure how it would be done in that but back in the day we used to use Boris RED for this sort of stuff and you could do it with keyframes.

If you accelerate the animation as it plays you get a nice crescendo towards the end as it slams together.

I slowed it down with my Gif Animator Tool the original is full speed.

Heres original http://vid1040.photobucket.com/albums/b407/radz1973/T1_zpspf5siqdq.mp4

I would love one like this just in a black back ground if its not a problem

I am very impresed by this art work

So you want the same animation and same word but with black background ?

Archived