Problem Port Forwarding

Kirby9099

Here is my setup:

Cable Modem ---> Netduma ---> switch (with 12 devices connected) including old router in AP mode), Laptop, Xbox, and an cell phone LTE booster. I have uPnP enabled and have tried manually port forwarded for my LTE cell phone signal booster. 

I have exchanged my cell spot for new one just in case that is the problem.

But my main problem is for some reason the problem seems to be the port forwarding / manually port forwarding the ip address for 3 ports, 4500, 500 and 123 all UDP ports for the cell phone LTE booster.

My cell phone provider said that he could see that one of the ports is being encrypted therefore cant connect to my cell phone network. This LTE booster is connected to my home network and a GPS antenna. 

On the uPnP list of ports being opened i dont see the address of the LTE booster at all trying to open ports, and i can see other devices using ports and nothing else is using those ports.

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

I believe i was wrong. I meant to say it was tied to Stealth mode. I currently have Turbo mode enabled right now, but have stealth mode turned off. As soon as i turn Stealth mode on It drops my LTE booster, and T-Mobile said they could see my LTE booster but port 4500 UDP was being encrypted. As this LTE booster box uses port UDP 123, 500, & 4500.

Thanks everyone for keeping in touch.

As with more testing i have enabled Turbo mode and disabled Stealth mode over the course of the day. Turbo mode DISABLES my LTE booster for some reason. Unticked turbo mode and boom it reconnected instantly. Something wrong with turbo mode.

Archived