Update 103.6 without 103.5

I updated my netduma early adopter edition from stock firmware to the 103.6 an it was saying to contact netduma before you update to the .6 if you don't have the .5 version I was wondering is there anyway I can fix that to get the .5 or did it give me the .5 with the .6 update an why would I need to contact them please help I'm new to the netduma and really trying to figure out how to really use it an want to make sure I have it updated An have all the new firmware

I updated my netduma early adopter edition from stock firmware to the 103.6 an it was saying to contact netduma before you update to the .6 if you don't have the .5 version I was wondering is there anyway I can fix that to get the .5 or did it give me the .5 with the .6 update an why would I need to contact them please help I'm new to the netduma and really trying to figure out how to really use it an want to make sure I have it updated An have all the new firmware

you need to wait or you might brick the router.

post in the following thread and they'll sort you out...

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

i downloaded the 103.6 about a month ago an it works an everything i just dunno if i might be missing anything since i never got the 103.5 what were you saying to wait for?? thank you

I'm not saying to wait, the Netduma people said to wait.

I don't know what might be missing, it might be fine - I wouldn't assume it is though as we were asked not to do that.

Read the link that I posted for you.

• Administrators

You won't be missing anything but you could have potentially bricked the router. If that did occur you would have had to sent the router back at your own expense to be fixed. As it's worked fine no need to worry.

I'll close this thread.

Archived