Ping plotter graph

https://imgur.com/a/Z8P8h

Recently I have been seeing a lot of red timeouts. I have changed the cables and found one that was better but then the red timeouts came back. Not sure what is going on and maybe Sir Zee or anyone else can give me some input and advice please.

I appreciate it.

Going over wifi with that pretty much makes the test irrelevant I would think because so many other factors come into play besides your internet

Back from a long weekend out with the wifey! Since my 30 days are up on ping plotter on my lap top, what else can I do?

So wirelessly testing ping plotter is not too close to the truth or factual of what is happening with my router since there could be interference or other factors. Understood.

You can use the free version but it doesn't not show a plot along the bottom.

I will have to check again because for some reason I thought it didn't let me and sent me to a diff screen to pay a monthly subscription. But maybe I didn't open it correctly.

Oh and I had my Netgear router behind my TV. I moved it in front of it and away and I didn't see anymore red bar timeouts. Coincidence?!? I'd like to think not. (Interference from my tv was the cause) Facepalm!

Will check later and post an update. Thank you Sir Ze and Sir Modbox!

Archived